Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Supermodels

Just a couple of days ago I was asked to take some photos of a friend for her sixteenth birthday. So we piled into a truck with a bunch of her friends and went to a local elementary school for a fun photo shoot. This school is now my go-to place for outdoor shoots. I took over 500 pictures of these girls. They were a riot!







After this shoot I could hardly wait to get my kids to this location. So of course we went a couple days later. My friend Tracy and I both took some great pictures of our kids. As soon as I'm done editing them, I'll post a couple of them as well.

2 comments:

Run-alyn said...

Looks amazing ;) You did a great job capturing them, can't wait to see more!!! Love the colors on those super models ;)

Jen said...

What fun pictures. That is a great "sweet 16" party idea and a fabulous location to coordinate their bright colors.