Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Disney World Day 3

On day three, the team had the their first basketball game.  At 9am.  That would be 5am Alaska time.  Needless to say, they weren’t in top form that morning and came in second.  

I managed to miss most of the game by sleeping in with my babies but we arrived just in time to have a team breakfast with Micky, Minnie, Donald and Goofy!




After breakfast and a quick stop at the hotel, we went to the Magic Kingdom!



We only had a half day at the park and it occurred to me belatedly that we never went on the Dumbo ride, saw a princess or even walked through the castle!  But we did see the light parade (amazing) and the nightly fireworks over the castle.


The lights on the castle just randomly change colors.




These were the girls I was in charge of.  Wait, I’m missing one.  Anyway, I called them my little lambs and they started calling me Mama Sheep and then Hubby started calling me Mama Goat because he’s awesome like that.


Right before the light parade, the road in front of the castle was completely clear.  So I handed my camera to one of the basketball players and asked her to send Jordan out into the middle of the road for a beautiful princess picture in front of the gorgeous castle.  Oh Jordan.


No comments: