Friday, January 06, 2012

Disney World Day 7

 Animal Kingdom!  And breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe.  It really is a rainforest in there.  And the animals are animatronic and make crazy loud sounds and move around every few minutes.  It was awesome.  The first three times.  Then it was obnoxious.  I couldn’t imagine working there.  I’d have to punch a gorilla in the face.  I’m sorry.  I would just have to.

 "Take a picture of me running away from the elephant!"




 Deciding on our first Animal Kingdom Adventure...

I know!  Let’s go meet Micky!


Doobie could always find SOMEBODY to carry him around.

Heading out on safari!



















Going to see the “Bug’s Life” show.  Which incidentally turned out to be a huge mistake.  This 4D interactive adventure scared the wits out of one of my children.  I have never seen a reaction quite like that before.  Wow.



The kids and I split off from the team because I’d learned that Pluto was around for a limited engagement and I didn’t want to wait a moment longer to find him.  It took some doing, but we spotted him.  The highlight of Doobie’s trip and all he wanted out of life!





 Daddy found us again and went on this crazy roller coaster with Jake, the new crazy roller coaster guy.


At the end of the day we found our team again outside of the Rainforest Cafe.
 



 

No comments: