Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Disney World Day 4

I’m trying really hard to get this blog up to date!  Still working on Disney World here, maybe eventually I will get to Christmas.  Who knows.


An epic sword battle on the lawn in front of our hotel room is the perfect way to start the day.


Unless you are Jordan, in which case you will collect sticks in your adorable new emergency shorts purchased by mom at the outlet mall after she realized she only packed you one pair.

Okay, a note about the shorts.  As soon as I pulled them out of the bag on this particular morning, Jordan lost her mind.  I’m talking about alligator tears, wailing and gnashing of teeth.  The girl thought the shorts were horrible.  “Everyone will laugh at me because they have flowers on them!  Shorts are not supposed to have flowers on them!”

Naturally, I made her wear them anyway.  Then I promptly walked out of the room, found every basketball player I could and told them that they absolutely ADORE Jordy’s new shorts and that they all want a pair EXACTLY like them with beautiful flowers and everything.  Ready go.

It worked.

This is the day we spent at Hollywood Studios.  

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids!



We went to the Indiana Jones stunt man show.  This was my favorite part of the whole day!  So cool to see how they do all that crazy movie stuff.


And we did Star Tours.  TWICE.  And then Doobie found a Speeder Bike to ride!



I stepped away from line to Little Mermaid for a couple of minutes to get ice cream for everyone and don’t you know the line moved.  So the family saw it without me.  I just stood around outside the theater for 15 minutes holding melting ice cream and talking to my brother on the phone.  Hi Josh!

We went early to get seats to “Fantasmic!”  The fabulous laser, water, light show based on Fantasia.  It was cool and all but I couldn’t stop thinking about how it exuded fantasticisms...the whole time.

Waiting for the show to start.


Later that evening we had a night swim at the small pool near our room.



No comments: