Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009



Could it have taken me any longer to post the rest of our Christmas updates? I have tried for days, (DAYS, I say!) to upload these pictures but they would not load. So I'm trying it one by one.

This is Christmas Eve at church. We attended the candelight service and Jake and Jordan sat in the service with us. They love the candle part.




Bugaroo, looking all adorable and stuff.


Doobie cheesing it up and showing the other kids how it's done.


Bubba, always camera ready.


Bros


Sweet little Munchkins

3 comments:

Michelle's Day said...

GORGEOUS, adorable children!!!! i love their Christmas clothes!

Raychel said...

My goodness you have some CUTE kids! I sure do miss you guys.

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Love the candle light pics!