Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving



This year for Thanksgiving, we did the usual...dinner at home with ham instead of turkey, lots of cranberry sauce from a can (because I have to eat one all by myself), stuffing from a box (because I don't understand stuffing and I don't have a turkey to stuff it in anyway), assorted other food groups and of course, homemade pumpkin pie.



Grandma Diana spent the day with us of course as did our Korean friends, Mrs. Kong and her daughter Jaeyoung. After our feast, we gathered around the table for a rousing game of UNO with our batman UNO cards.



Uno was followed by some Christmas cartoons where Jordan promptly fell into a food coma.



Josh too.



Darrin bought me a new Christmas tree this year because I've been using my crummy burned out one for several years now. I begged and pleaded and it finally paid off. The kids helped open the box, then promptly abandoned the assembly task in favor of popping the bubble wrap.




Jaeyoung took over camera duty while I worked on the tree and that is how I made it into a picture this year. Sort of. That's me next to the tree. See me? I'm camouflaged. I'm a ninja.





Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: