Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Currently it is too cold to enjoy the snow but over the last couple weeks we have spent some time outside. Well, I haven't...I hate the snow, but everyone else has. I managed to drag myself out long enough to snap a couple pictures though.


I'm pretty sure this is more fun than work.


Jordan likes to lay down and get sprayed by the snow blower.


Doobie prefers to wait on the porch until all snow blowing is complete.


The masterpiece. They named it Uncle JC. Whatever.


Heading into the house for some warm chocolate. Because hot chocolate is too hot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That looks cold. My husband found out he's headed up your direction next week for work! Looks like our 20 degree temps might prepare him for the weather up there. Brrrr.

Anonymous said...

Warm chocolate?? I thought we were the only ones to use that term :-)