Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cinnamin Rolls

Thanks to my sister in law, Raychel, Darrin's mom and I (mostly her) got it in our heads that we were going to make cinnamin rolls for Christmas. LOTS OF THEM.

Suddenly I want a Kitchenaid mixer.


Doobie, pouring the sugar.


Bubba, pouring the milk


Bugaroo, pouring the oil (all over Grandma's hand)


HOURS later, Bubba prepping the rolling area.


Kneading the dough.


Rolling the dough AND watching TV at the same time.


After some rolling and more rolling, pouring some stuff on and then more rolling and then some cuttting. Pretty in the pans. Lots and lots of pans.


Frosting and eating.

Thanks to Grandma Diana for taking this project on. I promised to help but I SO did not help. I took a few pictures and I stepped in a little at the end, but mostly she slaved away in the kitchen for hours and hours. I was too wrapped up in editing the photos from my very first wedding shoot. They are pretty spiffy by the way.

2 comments:

Raychel said...

Mmmm... you're making me want to some! Also, if you ever want to make cinnamon rolls and regular rolls, you can use the dough for half and half. Her roll recipe is on www.thepioneerwoman.com.

The Matthew Family Est. 2005 said...

Wowzy! That is A LOT of cinnamon rolls!:) Good job!