Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Rachelle Facts

This is something I was compelled to do on Facebook and I've decided to post it here for your own personal enjoyment. Without further ado...

1. I'm incredibly non-confrontational. Don't yell at me. I'll just cry and then you'll feel bad.
2. I would rather give clothes to Goodwill than iron them.
3. My eclectic playlist includes the likes of Celine Dion, Nirvana and Weird Al.
4. I really dislike pregnancy. I don't like anything about it. It's not beautiful, y'all are kidding yourselves.
5. I used to want 5 kids. And then (see #4) I decided to stop at 2. And then OOPS! I decided to stop at 3.
6. I'm obsessed. It doesn't last long but it's always something. As soon as I get over one obsession, another takes it's place. I'm currently obsessed with Twilight. Don't judge me.
7. I voted for McCain but I'm not bitter. What's shocking is all the people who expect me to be bitter and who are actually annoyed that I'm not. Sorry I took away your ability to gloat, I guess.
8. I got a pony for Christmas when I was 5. It doesn't just happen in stories. Looking back I can kind of see why my older brother thought I was spoiled.
9. My great, great grandfather was killed when he was crushed between two train cars while trying to couple them.
10. I agreed to move to Alaska for one year just to say that I'd done it. I'm not sure where the past 8 years have gone.
11. I love writing. I have started writing three books that I will never finish.
12. I wish I could get amnesia and forget several of my teenage years.
13. My family is very musical but I'm not. My dad plays bass guitar, my younger brother plays drums (gives me goose bumps, he's so good) and my youngest brother plays the guitar. I took singing lessons for a while. Some things there just isn't any help for.
14. I LOVE to read but I'm not a huge fan of reading to my kids. Remember what I said about not judging me.
15. I got a job at Microsoft right out of high school and when I moved to Alaska and got a new job, boy was I in for a shock. Turns out, Microsoft? Not the real world.
16. I'm trying to force myself to like sushi but it's really not working.
17. I have crashed in every form of transportation imaginable except an airplane. I've even been in a train wreck and a boat accident. My fear of flying is not entirely irrational. It's only a matter of time.
18. I am the only girl in the midst of four brothers. I believe the things I learned in that situation prepared me to be a very understanding and easy going wife.
19. I'm a bit paranoid. I always think that someone is watching me. That and that alone is what keeps me from picking my nose or singing in the shower.
20. I have had six moles removed in the past 18 months and I'm not allowed to go tanning. I think skin cancer would pretty much suck.
21. I like to make lists. I can't even explain the thrill I'm getting from making this one.
22. My oldest son is named after a fictional bird which happens to be a certain college mascot.
23. I am four and a half months away from celebrating ten years of marriage.
24. I never finish anything.
25.

No comments: