Monday, January 26, 2009

Freedom Of Choice Act = BAD



Obama promises us, “The first thing I’d do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That’s the first thing I’d do.” Under this plan, as outlined in the Freedom of Choice Act, it will:

(1) Lift the ban on partial birth abortions
(2) Not require information about the abortion procedure including risks and long-term effects to be given
(3) Procedures allowed to be preformed by non physicians
(4) Allow abortions without parental consent
(5) Take away a physicians right to chose not to perform an abortion
(6) Increase funding and support of organizations like Planned Parenthood that will bring certain death to 125,000 American babies in addition to the current rate of 1.2 million per year

Take Action: http://www.fightfoca.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that doesn't make me lose my mind over these sorts of things is Daniel 7 - there is an ETERNAL Judge in heaven. And He don't forget nothin'!!! But I do agree that we have to be proactive in situations like this. So sad and disgusting.

Jen said...

I'm glad that you are publicly talking about this. The whole thing makes me angry. Consider it signed by me (and my husband and anyone else I can educate).

Derek Clark said...

I wrote a post about this awhile back that you might like. http://geekpolitics.com/freedom-of-choice-act/

I completely agree with you, this act is really terrible and I am ashamed our country can even consider this legislation. Abortion is bad enough, there is no need to make it easier.