Saturday, January 24, 2009

Girl's Night Out

It's been a while since Tracy and I have hit the LSS (local scrapbook store) for a night of scrapbooking and general hilarity. We spent the evening chatting with the gals about the finer points of Twilight, disecting every aspect of book and movie to an absolutely rediculous extent.



We both managed to finish our CKU in a box albums that we purchased during the Seattle convention this past November. Good times were had by all and I didn't even buy anything (first time ever!) except when we drove across the lot to Walmart.

2 comments:

Raychel said...

I still disect Twilight too! I don't think we'll ever get over it. Can't wait to see all your new scrapbooks when I get there... woohoo not much longer.

J and B said...

No fair, why I was I excluded from something SO FUN! Maybe it has something to do with the distance.