Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mega Monday Mommy's Midnight Movie Madness

Every single Monday night for the past several Monday nights, my girl Tracy and I tuck our kids and husbands into bed and head out for a late night movie. Our local theater has $1 candy on Mondays so there are so many reasons why this was the best idea we ever had.

Last night our group exploded into seven mommies! We went to see Bride Wars. Cute flick but it's less about the movie on Monday nights and more about getting out of the house with the gals and not feeling guilty about leaving the hubby home with the kids because everyone is already in bed. It's a win/win/win situation for everybody.


Lucy and I in our matching Third Day tshirts. Nope, I never take it off.



This is the crew all lined up for some movie madness.

2 comments:

Megan said...

what a great idea! looks like you ladies had a lot of fun :)

Jen said...

That is the most fabulous idea ever. Hmmm. I think I need to start a Seattle Mommy Madness chapter...