Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cuddlebugs

In the midst of the constant screaming, fighting, crying and tattling, can be found moments so serene and peaceful, one can't help but stop and take note. And take pictures.



Literally 30 seconds after I snapped this picture, Jordan snatched the blanket off of the boys, Josh flopped over in a furious tantrum and kicked her in the head and Jake started hollering at her while trying to steal the blanket from her white knuckled grasp on it. I sighed and went downstairs.

2 comments:

Michelle's Day said...

I know EXACTLY that situation!! You're not alone :-) The quick picture of peace, though, is all we'll see when we're old and senile.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I wish I could say, "Oh, I remember those days." Sadly, that's still my reality. (This encouraging word is free of charge, by the way.)