Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gearing Up!

Okay, I'm not sure how much longer I can put this potty training off. I am so dreading doing this for the third time. I'm rapidly running out of excuses though. Yesterday Doobs and I went to Target together to purchase an item for organizational purposes. Out of nowhere I was inspired to let him pick out some under-roos. He picked Diego, then Elmo, then Cars and then back to Diego. So we bought two, Cars and Diego. He carried them all over Target. When we got home he put them neatly away in his room. Where they will sit, unopened until I finally decide to do this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? You don't want to potty train for a third time? I had such a good time with my two I just look for kids to potty train. 'Cuz nothing says fun like having a naked almost 3 year old pee alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over the couch while mindlessly watching Alice in Wonderland. Not that I know from personal experience or anything.